Returns and Exchange
RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
- Items purchased online can be returned online or at Soon Watt & Co. retail store within 30 days of purchase.
- Items purchased in our retail store must be returned in-store within 30 days of purchase.
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return.
- Products must be unused and is with the original and undamaged packaging
- All spares, accessories, instruction that comes with the product, must be returned together.
- Custom products are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes or alterations.
- Soon Watt & Co. will accept returns or exchanges of unused merchandise that was originally purchased at our outlet or SOONWATT.COM within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Your original receipt or packing slip from Soon Watt & Co. must accompany the return or exchange for a full refund, credit or exchange.
- Returns are credited to the original form of payment. If the original purchase was made by credit card, we will refund the purchase to the same credit card used at the time of the purchase if the card and authorized cardholder are present.
- If the original card and authorized cardholder are not present, we will issue a store credit.
- Full refund is usually subjected to wrong item delivered or item is faulty and when an exchange is not possible. It is meant for a change of mind.
- All exchange is subjected to stock available. When such exchange is not possible for whatever reasons, an item of equal value for exchange or a refund will be made.
- Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
All Products prior to delivery are checked for their quantity ordered and the quality which includes the Product packaging conditions. Some Products may be photo taken for documentation prior to packing and shipping.
We reserve the right to reject a return request for exchange or refund should these conditions are not met.
Warranty approval is subjected to the manufacturer’s warranty guideline. Please refer to the owner’s manual and our general warranty guideline set out herein.